1. Prepare the rectangular non-woven fabric first, and the color blocks can be spliced freely.
2. Connect them together by stepping on the thread of the sewing machine to become a large piece.
3. Take a piece of white non-woven fabric and cut it out with a cloth cutter.
4. Install the wool on the rotating shaft of the sewing machine.
5. Use the sewing machine to step on the thread on a piece of gray fabric. Look closely at the step with wool.
6. Cut out the leaf shape on the non-woven fabric that has stepped on the wool.
7. Cut the white strips into flowers, sew them together with the leaves, and then bind them on the big table mat.
8. It will be a nice view in the dining room or living room.